Dental Membership Plan – Framingham, MA
An Alternative Financing Solution for Dental Care
Our Membership Plan is an annual reduced-fee dental membership plan for families and individuals that allows all Members to receive quality dental services at greatly reduced prices. Unlike conventional insurance plans, our plans come with no deductibles, no yearly maximums, and no waiting periods to begin treatment. Benefits begin immediately on plan registration.
Our Membership Plan is an annual reduced-fee dental membership plan for families and individuals that allows all Members to receive quality dental services at greatly reduced prices. Unlike conventional insurance plans, with our plans there are no deductibles, no yearly maximums, and no waiting periods to begin treatment. Benefits begin immediately on plan registration.
A Membership is $475 for an initial plan member…and only $450 for each additional family member. Eligible family members include spouse and dependent children under the age of 19 (up to age 23 if dependent child is a full-time student). All Membership fees are due and payable at the time of registration and are non-refundable when services have been provided. Plan duration is for one year from registration date. All patient portions for services received are due at the time of the treatment in order to receive benefits. All members of a family account will have the same anniversary date as the primary member. Interest-free payments plans of 3 to 6 months are available upon request with approved credit. Repayment duration is based on service totals and procedural type. If you choose to use a repayment plan, your Member Savings and interest free payment options will be customized for your repayment needs and will not be subject to the 15% discount. All treatment paid for with Care Credit will be subject to a reduced discount of 5% - not 15%. A missed appointment fee of 25% of treatment total will be charged for all missed dental appointments. Please notify our dental office at least 48 hours in advance if you must change your reserved appointment.
- Dental cleanings (2 per benefit year)
- Dental examinations (2 per benefit year)
- Bite Wing Xrays (2 per benefit year)
- Fluoride treatment for children under 12
(1 per benefit year)
- Emergency examination (2 per benefit year)
- 15% off on general and major dental procedures (see exclusions)
- 10% off Root Canal treatment
- 10% off Periodontal treatment
- 10% off Implant placement and restoration
Membership Savings Plan
- All orthodontic treatment, including retainers.
- Any procedures for full mouth rehabilitation.
- All medications, fluoride toothpastes and nitrous oxide.
- Any whitening services or products.
- All sports mouth guards.
- Hospitalization for any procedures.
- Services unable to be completed due to the patients’ medical health, mental health or other unhealthy status.
- Conditions or services under Worker’s Compensation or Employer’s Liability laws.
- Congenital malformations other than congenital anomaly of tooth/teeth from birth.
- Any diagnosis or treatment of myofacial pain dysfunction syndrome.
- Any alterations, restorations, or treatments of the temporomandibular joint.
- Any services provided for free by a county, government, municipality, or other agency.
- Any appliances, diagnosis or treatments conducted by a referral made to another dentist or specialist outside of the providers of our dental office in order to complete treatments in connection with any dental procedure in this dental office.
- Patients cannot use their own dental insurance benefits or other dental coverage in conjunction with any part of the Membership.
- Any unused services within the Membership are nontransferable to other plan members regardless of the service.
- Any missed appointments or cancellations not made within 48 hours of the appointment may be charged a 25% fee of the services that were to be rendered.
- If a Third Party company is used for financing treatment (i.e. Care Credit), the discount offered will be lowered to 5% and all repayment terms will be made by the third party.
- Payment plans can be made upon request and depend on the total amount due and type of dental procedure. Any treatment which utilizes an in-office payment plan will not be subject to the 15% discount.
- All membership fees are due in full at the time services are rendered.
- There are no refunds on membership fees when any treatment provided equals or exceeds the costs of the membership fee.
- All payment for services is due in full at the time of service in order to receive Membership savings.
- Family members within the same Membership Savings Plan shall have the same anniversary date regardless of sign-up date.
- If you have Periodontal Disease or schedule additional cleanings during the year, all additional preventive appointments will be offered at a 15% discount when payment in full is received at the time of services rendered.